If your relationship with football is more sacred than the Shroud, surely you have already made a planing with this year's World Cup matches not to miss a goal. But, What would be of a sporting event without a good snack that animates the stomach? And it is that with such excitement, it is normal for the body to ask for nutrients, but instead of pulling the classic fries that will become remorse the next day, why don't you dare with our ideas to prepare a healthy and tasty snack ?Advertising - Keep reading under Guacamole with nachos
Peel and chop an avocado, a tomato and a quarter of an onion. Crush everything well in a mortar until a paste is left, add squeezed salt and lime or lemon and stir it. If you like it, you can also add chopped cilantro. Serve with nachos.
What are your nachos? Cheese or guacamole?
Prepare a Mexican menuMussels in piquillo sauce with olives
You will need boneless green olives, canned piquillo peppers, pickled mussels, sherry vinegar and tomato concentrate.
Then, drain the mussels marinade in a bowl and beat with two tablespoons of concentrated tomato. Rectify salt.
Add a few drops of sherry vinegar, chopped piquillo pepper and mussels. Finally, put the rinsed and drained olives.
Recipes with cans of canning: Open, serve and go!Oriental salad of rice, prawns, peppers and bean sprouts
If you have Thermomix, you will love this recipe!
- 2 sheets of nori seaweed in small pieces
- 1000 g of water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50 g of sesame oil or 50 g of sunflower oil instead
- 350 g of long grain rice
- 100 g of yellow pepper in julienne
- 100 g of green pepper in julienne
- 100 g of red pepper in julienne
- 20 g fresh ginger
- 20 g of celery
- 300 g peeled raw prawns
- 40 g of rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 30 g of soy sauce
- 60 g of sake or instead 60 g of dry Jerez wine
- 200 g of fresh bean sprouts
- 2 teaspoons roasted sesame seeds
1. Put in the glass Nori seaweed and spray 10 sec / vel 8. Remove to a bowl and reserve.
2. Put the water in the glass, salt and 20 g of oil. Enter the basket with the rice and program 12 min / 100 ° C / vel 4.
3. Place the Varoma container in position with peppers. Cover the Varoma and program 10 min / Varoma / vel 2. Remove the Varoma and reserve. With the notch of the spatula, remove the basket. Rinse and cool the rice under the tap with cold water and let it drain. Pour the rice into a large bowl and add the reserved peppers. Empty and dry the glass.
4. Put in the glass 30 g of oil, ginger and celery and crush 5 sec / vel 5. Then, fry 5 min / 120 ° C / vel 1 (5 min / Varoma / vel 1).
5. Add the prawns and sauté 3 min / 100 ° C / vel 1. Remove the bowl with the rice.
6. Put the rice vinegar in the glass, brown sugar, soy sauce, sake and mix 15 sec / vel 3.
7. Add the bean sprouts and sauté 3 min / 100 ° C / vel 1. Pour the contents of the glass into the basket placed on a bowl to strain the sauce. Add the sprouts and the reserved nori seaweed to the bowl with the rice and mix well with the spatula. Serve sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds and with the reserved sauce in a separate bowl.
Recipe courtesy of cookidoo.esMelon with Iberian ham
Cut a cantaloupe melon into slices and place a slice of Iberian ham in each, held with a stick. Accompany them with ham-wrapped colines.
Melon ballsMini burgers
INGREDIENTS (4 people):
- 400 g of minced lamb meat
- 1 onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 hamburger buns
- 40 g of breadcrumbs
- 50 g of black olives
- 100 g of cream cheese
- Fresh mint
1. Peel and finely chop the onion, Garlic and mint, reserving four whole leaves. In a bowl mix the minced meat of the lamb with the breadcrumbs, the onion, the garlic and the mint. Salpimentar to taste and mix.
2. With the hands make balls with the meat mixture and crush them to form small hamburgers. Put a grill on the fire with a few drops of olive oil and roast the hamburgers on both sides until they catch enough color.
3. Chop the black olives and mix with the cream cheese, stirring very well. Assemble the rolls with some slices of natural tomato, some fresh mint leaves, meat and sauce.
More similar recipes here.
INGREDIENTS (4 people):
- 200 g prawns
- 1 glass of soy sauce
- 1 glass of teriyaki sauce
- 10 parsley branches
- 4 slices of white bread
- 10 g of nuts
1. Peel and clean the prawns and insert a stick into each one along, from the tail to the head. Put a pan with the oil on the fire. Fry the prawns with the stick, on the loin side, a couple of minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
2. In the same pan, add soy, teriyaki sauce and peeled garlic. When it starts to boil, add the parsley, without stems but with the whole leaves. Stir for a minute and remove.
3. Toast the slices of bread. Place on each of them a pile of chopped parsley and, on this, a shrimp without the stick that we will have removed. Add a few drops of the sauce
of soy and teriyaki and sprinkle some chopped nuts.
More similar recipes here.Tuna Stuffed Potatoes
INGREDIENTS (4 people):
- 4 medium potatoes
- 2 cans of tuna in olive oil
- 50 g grated cheddar cheese
- 100 g grated mozzarella cheese
- 50 g of tomato sauce
1. Wash and cook the potatoes for 15 or 20 minutes. Drain and let cool. When they are warm, cut them in half, lengthwise. Empty each half with the help of a teaspoon of coffee.
2. Preheat the oven to 200º C. Put in a bowl the potato that we have removed, the tuna with its oil, the grated cheddar cheese, the tomato sauce and salt. Mix until you get a paste.
3. Fill the potatoes with a portion of tuna pasta. Grease a baking dish with olive oil. Place the potatoes. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Put in the oven and gratin about 12 minutes. Serve the hot potatoes, sprinkled with a little chive.
More similar recipes here.Crispy avocado dips with chiplote sauce
- 2 laminated avocados
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Chiplote sauce
Get the recipe here.
Photo: Gimme DeliciousVegetable crudités with yogurt sauce
Choose the vegetables you prefer (carrot, cucumber, celery, pepper, broccoli, endive, lettuce bud, cherry tomato ...) and cut them into strips. To make the yogurt sauce, mix two unsweetened natural yogurts, the juice of a lemon, salt, pepper and a dash of olive oil. You can add if you want a few pieces of cucumber and sprinkle, parsley, mint, chives or peppermint.
Summer peckingCheese and radish toast
Cut into slices a loaf of whole wheat bread with seeds and lightly lay it. Spread them with cream cheese and put on several slices of radishes and some sprouts (they can be alfalfa, barley, Lombard ...).
Exquisite snacks for a light kitchenFigs with cheese and honey
Wash the figs and cut them in rooms. Choose a fresh or goat cheese and shred it until you make a paste. Thread a honey thread over it and decorate it with lavender petals.Baked minced meat dumplings
Sauté finely chopped onion in a pan. When golden brown add the meat. Leave it for about 5 minutes and add fried tomato. Once ready, fill the wafers and close them by pressing the edges with a fork. Paint them with beaten egg and put them in the oven at 180º C for about 10 minutes.Skillet of eggs with glues
Saute the gulas with rolled garlic. Separate the grilled egg (better if it is quail, if you are going to serve it in individual portions) and fry a few strips of bacon until it is very crispy. Serve in small pans, with chopped parsley and paprika sprinkled on top.Assorted canapes
Cut a loaf of bread into slices and lend them. Put a cream cheese base and then complement it with different options: York ham and raw tomato, peach jam, cured cheese, apple and nuts ... You choose!Shrimp Cocktail
Put some lettuce leaves, halved cherry tomatoes and peeled prawns in some glasses. Attach it with a mustard vinaigrette. To make it, mix 4 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of vinegar, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 1 tablespoon of mustard and a pinch of ground black pepper. Stir well and ready!